LIVE (OR LAST POSTED) Video Stream

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Welcome...

I know what you are thinking...Oh, no! Not another beer blog. so I assume the title is fitting. I must start by saying that I am not a beer writer, there are already plenty of places to get the standard fare of information out there on the net.(check out the links on the sidebar) What I intend to do here is add a bit to the beer scene in and around Philadelphia by posting my random beer adventures live from the bars in and around the area. As an avid homebrewer and beer seeker I get around the scene a lot. Hopefully this will become sort of entertainment for those of you who may be (like myself) stuck at a desk all day thinking about which beer bar to get to after the long day. With Philly Beer Week upon us there are so many events to choose that we get kinda lost in the fray. Beercrier introduced me to Twitter and mobile blogging from your cell phone with his site. From there I saw possibilities, endless possibilities for live beer information and updates and this is my shot at contributing to the wonderful beer scene we have in Philadelphia. Isn't technology great? Welcome to a small portion of my world and thanks for reading/viewing.

No comments: